Early Care and Education / Family Child Care
- Smart Start – a competitive grant created during the 2014 legislative session with the intent of expanding preschool statewide in public school settings
- United Way 2-1-1 Infoline - Referrals for community resources and services, and crisis intervention for families and providers.
- CT Child Development Infoline - information on Ages and Stages, Birth to Three, Children and Youth with Special Needs, Early Childhood Special Education, Help Me Grow, Learn the Signs Act Early, Mid-level assessments, and Pregnancy Supports
- 2-1-1 Childcare - help for parents to find child care, and provider information and resources
- CT Association for the Education of Young Children (CAEYC) as the state affiliate of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, CAEYC works to enhance the care, education, and development of Connecticut’s young children, in the context of family, and community; and to support the professionals who care for them.
Child Care Resources
- All Our Kin - builds high-quality, sustainable family child care programs