Policy and Advocacy
- CCADV – CT Coalition Against Domestic Violence. Offers Safe Families Safe Homes training for early childhood providers.
- CT Early Childhood Alliance – statewide advocacy and policy group for early childhood. Monthly meetings to discuss legislative and policy issues.
- CT Early Childhood Cabinet - Established in law in 2005; has identified a set of agenda items to promote the development of all the state's young children
- Center for Children’s Advocacy – represent children who have been abused or neglected, and offers system s advocacy to improve the response of the education, juvenile justice, health and child welfare systems to the needs of poor children
- CT Favor Inc. – statewide family advocacy children’s mental and behavioral health.
- CT Voices for Children - provides high quality research and analysis, policy development, strategic communications, and establishment of a sustainable and powerful voice for children.